|1.||(1)||Antonio Brown (Pit – WR)|
|2.||(24)||Mike Evans (TB – WR)|
|3.||(25)||Jamaal Charles (KC – RB)|
|4.||(48)||Jeremy Hill (Cin – RB)|
|5.||(49)||Drew Brees (NO – QB)|
|6.||(72)||Giovani Bernard (Cin – RB)|
|7.||(73)||Tyler Lockett (Sea – WR)|
|8.||(96)||Gary Barnidge (Cle – TE)|
|9.||(97)||Devin Funchess (Car – WR)|
|10.||(120)||Spencer Ware (KC – RB)|
|11.||(121)||Christine Michael (Sea – RB)|
|12.||(144)||Devontae Booker (Den – RB)|
|13.||(145)||Kansas City (KC – DEF)|
|14.||(168)||Mike Wallace (Bal – WR)|
|15.||(169)||Justin Tucker (Bal – K)|
Wow, impressive pick with Antonio Brown. He’ll undoubtedly be great until Big Ben takes one of his patented Big Ben hits that happens only like 13 or 14 times every season.
- Drew Brees’ yardage and touchdown totals have decreased every single season since 2011. The days of 5000-yard, 35-plus touchdown Drew Brees are long gone, but he’s got the always reliable, never disappointing Coby Fleener now though so what do I know?
- Tight end Gary Barnidge dramatically surpassed all expectations for a guy named Gary last season and put up a shocking 1,000 yard season after seven NFL seasons of just over 600 career receiving yards. Wow. Nothing fluky to see here. I’ll bet that had nothing to do with the fact that the Browns were operating with Brian Hartline and Travis Benjamin as their two starting wide receivers in 2015. The last Browns tight end before Barnidge to put up a 1,000 yard season, you ask? Well, it was Kellen Winslow Jr. in 2007 and he promptly followed that up with a stellar 428 yard, three touchdown season in 2008. Oh yeah, and Barnidge has RG3 throwing to him now. No concerns at all there. Best of luck.
- Devin Funchess has had a ton of training camp/preseason hype even though he didn’t do much WITHOUT Kelvin Benjamin on the field last season so you know he’ll suck.
- Tyler Lockett is a trendy sleeper wide receiver that people who know nothing draft after googling “fantasy football sleepers” so you know he’ll suck.
- Christine Michael has a girl’s first name and a boy’s last name so you know he’ll suck.
- And Mike Wallace just sucks so you know he’ll suck.
- Justin Tucker was a good pick.
- I don’t know what Devontae Booker is so he might actually be pretty good.